Tuesday, November 10, 2009

hey bc you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

BC rocks! Bryce Canyon that is. Took a day off from work sitting around on the computer yesterday and headed to one of my favorite parks. It is hard to choose a fav utah park cuz they are all so fucking awesome. Each is special in its own way and they are all so different. But when you need smack in the face, jaw-dropping vistas, Bryce is the place to go. I remember the first time I went there. My brother had just moved here and wondertwin's college buddy lived here as well. We paid them both a visit and cb took us all to bryce. I had never seen anything like it. I felt like I was on another planet. I couldn't believe something like that existed. I have been to bryce countless times now. It is still amazing and something that I will never tire of. I love to bring visitors there, especially first timers. You can feel the awe and joy oozing from their bodies.
Here is a montage of bc trips, past and present.



















7 comments:

  1. It is beautiful. I never knew until my brother moved there, and we drove up to visit, just how beatiful Utah is
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is your next visit to the slopes? I want to get some Warren Miller flicks... Hang in there, little sis! Emotions - gotta love 'em and hate 'em, huh?! Love you. wondertwin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your titles always make me laugh!

    It looks like the kids are about one small slip (or a tiny push from a sibling) from certain death in the one picture! We have to get out there again! We've never been to beautiful Bryce.

    Love you! Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. No children were harmed in the making of this post! Yes, you gotta get out here. Maybe this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey that's me in a few of those shots! That was a great trip! Want to go back? Can't wait to hit the slopes this winter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, want to do the narrows again this summer! Maybe do a thru overnite trip. And we have more snow so slopes should be opening soon! Come on over:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi -just saw your response- yes the narrows this summer-I am down! And definitely hitting the slopes this winter!!

    ReplyDelete